Founded a decade ago by George Civello, salon/spa equipment, furniture, and design firm Novvo Etopa, is excited to be celebrating their 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
“In the ever-changing salon/spa world, we feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity of serving our many clients over the last 10 years. This milestone has been reached because of our commitment to service excellence, quality product and our ability to deliver results,” proclaims a proud George Civello, President of Novvo Etopa. “As a team, we have been right there with our customers as they pour everything that they have into their business and there is no better feeling than helping them to make their vision into a reality.”
Since first launching on April 4th, 2005, originally under the name Novvo, the company has claimed a prominent spot in the competitive salon/spa design, furniture and fixture marketplace. Here are some noteworthy highlights for Novvo Etopa:
- Officially merged with US-based Etopa in October 2014
- Worked with over 2000 salons in the U.S., Canada and worldwide, including Hong Kong, Australia, Iceland, Aruba, Korea and the UK
- Approved Aveda vendor of Aveda salon/spa/retail fixtures and furniture
- Proud distributor of top salon/spa equipment
- Turn-around times on custom pieces are some of the best in the industry!
- Furniture designed and built in North-America
Though proud of these achievements, “we are most proud of our team whose strong commitment to each other, our customers, and our company continue to shape the future direction and success of our enterprise,” says Civello. “To all of our families, staff and customers, we sincerely thank you for your past 10 years of support and we are look forward to the future.”